Wednesday, August 23, 2017

LGS August 15th

Now that the kiddos are back in school, I can play along with Let's Get Sketchy again.  Yay! I love their sketches and really liked this one.  It's a different style from what I'm used to doing when I make a layout so I liked that it challenged me and took me outside my comfort zone.

Here's the sketch...

 And this sketch had a mood board...
 And I had the perfect papers to go along with it.  I found this photo on my daughter's phone of her and her two best friends and thought it would make a perfect girlie page.  I love a good feminine layout, I can use lots of flowers!
Bye for now!  :)

9 comments:

  1. Crafting time again Laurie-fun for sure! and a terrific and colorful page! Thanks for joining in again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bright and happy page - it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could really learn from you as to how to do lovely flat layouts. I find it impossible, the more layers the better am I. So happy that you joined in with us at Let's Get Sketchy. Really lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright colors. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you can get back to some scrapping again! A wonderful fun, bright and cheerful layout, thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you love LGS challenges and so glad you could join in this month. Such a pretty girly LO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow lovely layout! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl's fun))) Thank you so much for joining us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete