Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Scrapping the day away...

Hi there!  Now that the kiddos are back in school, it's time to get caught up on all the fun stuff I like to do while I have some free time, scrapbooking at the top of that list.   I spent the entire first week of school getting caught up and thought I'd share some of my creations with you all.

Here's what I've been working on...

The first day of school...also the last first day for my daughter...sniff, sniff

 My daughter and her boyfriend...another cute selfie.  :)
 Our trip to Maine this summer to look at colleges for my daughter...sniff again...the lighthouse in the photo is the Portland Head Light in Portland, Maine.  Gorgeous place, took many, many photos.
 And lastly, my super adorable baby cousin Lia.  Look at those eyes, she's stunning and as sweet as the day is long.  Miss her already.
And that's it for now.  I'm going to try to keep up with my blogging and play along with a few sketch sites, always fun.  Take care and enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment