Sunday, January 29, 2017

Welcome!

Hello there, welcome to my blog.  Here I will share my love of photography, baking, paper crafting, fun finds and a few family recipes that I find pretty yummy.  I also adore reading, so if I find a book I find especially hard to put down, I will share it on here.

One of my favorite things to do is to visit antique or second hand stores.  What one person considers trash, another may see as a treasure.  Last week I was roaming our local second hand store and found this adorable painted bird plate.

I immediately fell in love with the bright, fun colors and knew I had to have this for my desk in my craft room.  I picked up a mini plate holder at a dollar store and now have a cute addition to my craft room.

I hope you visit every so often to see what I've found and or created,  and I hope you leave every time with a smile on your face.

Until next time...oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment