Wednesday, April 5, 2017

LGS-Prom

Hi everyone.  Again, long time, no blog.  Seems I'm busier than ever these days and my blog has fallen by the wayside, but I do find time to scrap and I love this month's sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy.  And I had prom photos to scrap, so this sketch worked out perfectly.

Here's the sketch...

 And here's my layout.  My daughter is a big fan of anything vintage so when I saw this paper pad at Michael's, I knew it would be perfect for these photos.  Aren't her and her boyfriend so cute!?  They had a great time.  Prom, it's a right of passage wouldn't you say?  :)
Thanks for looking and take care!  ox

12 comments:

  1. WOW! That worked so perfectly for those photos--love the combo of colors/papers! Laurie, Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this beautiful layout!! thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and beautiful layout!Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the sketch and your designpaper. Amazing page!!
    Thanks for joining us at LGS Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you included so many gorgeous photos, thank you for joining LGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful page, I love what you have done with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with LGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You went to very interesting way! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful ,thank you so much for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Love the patterned papers and the colour scheme! Great photos too! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed lovely memories - and beautifully scrapped. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete