Thursday, March 23, 2017

Fun Find

 Hi there.  Today I wanted to share my latest fun find.  I was browsing our local antique shop and saw this gorgeous jade bowl and knew I had to have it.  There are some things you just can't leave behind.  I adore the color and the design, especially the scalloped edges and I knew as soon as I saw it that it would be perfect for holding my paper flower collection.  Now my flowers are out in the open and are part of the décor.  I previously had them hidden away in a Ziploc bag in a drawer, I like displaying them much better, they are so pretty and I know I'll use them more if I can see them.
Finding unique items to store my scrapbooking supplies in makes me happy.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!  ox

No comments:

Post a Comment