Tuesday, April 18, 2017

LGS Spring

Hello everyone.  I hope you all had a pleasant Easter weekend, we sure did.  It was peaceful and quiet and that's how I like it.

I love the new sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy and there's a mood board to go with it.

Here's the sketch and mood board...


 And here's my take on it.  I'll admit that when I saw the sketch on Facebook I didn't know there was a mood board to go with it until I visited LGs and then saw the mood board, and it's only a coincidence that the papers I chose happen to match...lol...
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!  ox

15 comments:

  1. I love this colors! and flowers)) thanks so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you did with this sketch (LOL on the mood board!)Beautiful colors and patterns that reek happiness! thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the colors are so great, Beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, pretty page - great take on the mood board and sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous layout, lovely use of the mood board (coincidentally :)!Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL we love surprising people! You did a great job with it. thanks for joining us Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours and love the take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous use of the mood board, the colours are perfect! A very pretty page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the choice of colour in your layout. Thanks for playing along with LGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic that your instincts led you to use the mood board colours without knowing it. Nice work Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch and lovely bright colours, thanks for joining LGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors.Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete