Monday, May 8, 2017

Dusted off the Cameo

Hi everyone, hope you had an lovely weekend.  We did, got to watch my little man play golf.  He's not into sports, but does love golf so we are trying to encourage him to learn as much as he can about the game.  Took some cute pics of him, hubby and my daughter and her boyfriend while at the golf course and I'm in the process of scrapping those pictures now, but this one I couldn't wait to scrap because it came out so darn cute. 

I have a Silhouette Cameo and I don't use it as much as I would like, laziness on my part, but I decided to dust it off, turn it on and cut this pretty heart/swirl design.  I love the look of white on white with a few dashes of color in the form of flowers and butterflies.  I tucked the photo in the bottom right corner.
 Here's my hubby perfecting his swing.  They only got four holes in before those dark clouds in the background let go and dumped rain on everything.
 And here's my little guy, also perfecting his swing.  The ball landed on the green with this shot, I wished I could have captured his face, he was so excited, it was priceless!
Enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by!  ox


No comments:

Post a Comment