Monday, March 6, 2017

Baby Jo Jo

Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend.  Kiddos are in school, so it's time to play with my new scrapbooking supplies I received on Friday in the mail.  I love the new line from Paige Evans, Oh My Heart, by Pink Paislee. I'd been waiting patiently for it to arrive and once it did, I waited patiently to play with it! And here's what I made...


The little baby in these photos is my niece Jojo, which is short for Joella May.  She's turning one in about a month and I can't believe how fast her first year has flown.  I've only seen her once, she lives twelve hours away, but it was fun while we had her and as you can see from these pics, lots of snuggling went down. She's so cute!  We miss her and can't wait to see her again.

This line of paper has three sheets that are die cut. This one with the scalloped holes was so easy to use.  I just punched scalloped circles from the papers and glue them to the center of each hole. This page came together quickly and I love how it turned out.  A grid design has always been my favorite.

Enjoy your day, take care, oxox  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment