Thursday, March 16, 2017

LGS

Good morning.  I have another layout to share today, this time my inspiration was a sketch from LGS.  I liked the simplicity of the sketch and just purchased the Oh My Heart collection by Paige Evans.  I love the papers and colors and touches of gold. 

Here's the sketch...

 And here's my layout.  I love the background paper and how it highlights the stars and other embellishments.  I normally stick to white cardstock backgrounds, so it was fun to think outside of the box this time.
Thanks for stopping by and take care.  ox

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Laurie, love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, fun loving page--Everything you used make this page so dynamite! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design idea using stars, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning !!💞💞💞
    Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, love what you did with the sketch...and wow the colors are amazing! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stars!Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page... :-) Thank you for this awesome inspiration.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!Love this beautiful page!Thank you for joining us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laurie! What a beautiful layout. I love that background and the different patterned paper stars are so cute Love the titling, especially.

    Carrie :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete