Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Stuck Sketch

Hi everyone, long time, no blog for me.  We've had some snow days so the kids have been home and then my daughter had to have her wisdom teeth pulled, so I've been busy.  Everyone is back in school today, so here I am.

I loved the sketch over at Stuck?! sketches this month and decided to use it to scrap some pics of my daughter that her boyfriend took of her for his photography class at school.  I loved how they came out, she's so photogenic!  Unlike her mother... ;)

Here's the sketch...

 And here is my layout.  I used Echo Park for this one, I love the papers, colors and patterns in this line. 
I hope you are all having a great week and I'll see you next time.  Take care... ox

6 comments:

  1. A fresh, vibrant take on the challenge. Especially like the little spotty camera. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, so fun and vibrant and es fabulous photos too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and a fantastic page! Love all the florals! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page! Love the bright and happy colors you used and love the doodling you added .. a perfect finishing touch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love the fun and vibrant papers you have used in your design. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete