Sunday, February 19, 2017

CREATE




Hello everyone, I hope you're having a pleasant weekend.  It's gorgeous here and I should be outside but I'm not, I'm in my craft room, my favorite place to be.  This morning while at Walmart, I found myself in the craft section, which is typical, and found some wooden letters.  I thought they were the perfect size for a spot on the wall in my craft room that I'd been thinking of putting something, I wasn't sure what, but the blank wall was bugging me, so when I saw these letters, I immediately thought of a word I could put on the wall.  And that word was CREATE, because that is what I do in my craft room every single day, so it fit perfectly.

I simply traced the letters onto patterned papers (I used all My Mind's Eye papers on these letters) then glued the papers on using a heavy duty glue stick, then glued a few embellishments on each letter: buttons, flowers, etc.  Now my blank wall has a colorful and pretty decoration on it and I love it.  :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  ox

No comments:

Post a Comment