Thursday, February 2, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches

Good morning everyone.  It's Thursday and the weekend is almost here! I've had my new blog for a week and so far I'm enjoying it.  And I've been busy posting and scrapbooking. 

I mentioned in the last post that I'd made many good friends through Let's Get Sketchy.  One of those friends is Laura and she owns Stuck?! Sketches, a sketch challenge blog.  I loved the sketch she created for February 1st and thought I would play along.

Here is the sketch:

 And here is my layout.  I used mostly My Mind's Eye products for this one.  I've always loved their colors and patterns.
If you want to play along with this sketch, check out www.stucksketches.blogspot.com.  Thanks for stopping by and ENJOY your weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Such a loving picture and the colors are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a loving picture and the colors are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet photo! Love your sparkly title and the repetition of hearts that help to convey the love in the picture. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet and pretty page, just oozing love. Your use of a single photo works really well. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love how you adapted the sketch and made it yours! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet and happy page and I am so happy to see in it our link up! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page!! Love the collection you used and love that you used just one photo instead of 3. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete