Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sun Dried Tomato and Spinach Naan Pizza


Have you ever tried Naan pizza?  Naan is a traditional Indian bread that is served with most Indian dishes.  It's delicious and one of my favorite breads and you can do so many things with it, my favorite being pizza.  It's sturdy and crisps well in the oven, so it holds toppings perfectly.  We have Naan pizza night a few times a month and everyone loves it.

Right now, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Spinach are my favorite toppings to add to a Naan pizza.
I start by adding a half teaspoon of the oil that the tomatoes are soaking in to the Naan and I spread it around with a spoon.  Then I add a layer of spinach, some onion slices and the tomatoes.

 Then on goes some parmesan, mozzarella and a few dashes of pepper.  Be sure to grease your pan, or foil lined pan or even better yet, a pizza stone if you have one.  Bake at 375 until the cheese is melted and bubbly on top.
And when you're done, you have this deliciousness.  It's what's for lunch today.  :)  Goat cheese is also a heavenly topping on pizza.  It melts perfectly and adds a nice tang.

Take care.  oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment