Thursday, February 16, 2017

LGS

Hi everyone, hope you've had a good week so far.  Been good here.  We had a nice Valentine's Day celebration.  I woke up to a purple orchid from my sweetie and then for dinner I set the table in red, pink and white and we had Chinese food, a tradition we all look forward too every year and then for dessert, brownies and chocolate cake.  Yes, I had to take a very long walk the next day to work off all the goodies, but it was worth it.

I really like the latest sketch over at LGS and decided to play along.  Here is the sketch:

 And here is my layout.


  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the doily on the background, then layered it over some patterned paper.  My daughter got an Instax camera for Christmas and she shot this photo of us on Christmas morning.  Now her walls are covered in these adorable little pics, mostly of her and her boyfriend and friends.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the upcoming weekend!  ox

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the pp you chose behind the shaped die cut---great effect! Such a sweet page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !! Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete