Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mojo Monday Card Sketch

Hi there, hope your week is going well so far.  This morning I was hunting the internet for card sketch blogs and found Mojo Monday. I've been in the mood lately to make cards and was looking for a good starting point and I found it with this sketch, so I decided to play along.  

Here's the sketch...

And here's the card I made.  I dug out some of my rubber stamps and put them to use.  It's been awhile since I've stamped, it felt good to put rubber to ink.  I like how this came out and have decided to give it to my aunt for her upcoming birthday.


If you'd like to check out this fun blog and play along, go to www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by! ox

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. The mix of colors and patterns is so pretty. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the purple and pink flower just pop on your card. Looks nice.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mix of colors and patterns! So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete