Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A Few Fancy Touches

Good morning everyone, we're half way through the week and that's a good thing.  Today I wanted to share with you a project that took very little time and turned out, I think, pretty cute.

I found a small framed glittered heart in the Valentine's section of Walmart last week and because the colors were neutral, right away I thought of what I could do to jazz it up a bit.

So I added some Theresa Collins die cut flowers, a few small hearts and some arrows cut from Simple Stories paper and for some bling, a few gold rhinestones which I also found at Walmart in the craft section.  A few pearls, enamel dots and a tiny yellow rhinestone complete the project.

Here's the finished project.


I really like how it turned out and it's a nice addition to my craft room.  When you see something plain and want to dress it up, the sky is the limit!

Take care...oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment